Traumatic Brain Injuries Attorney
Many brain injuries are caused by careless conduct, or negligence, which could have been avoided. Traumatic brain injury liability cases can be very complex in nature.
Traumatic brain injury victim’s require medical treatment, and may also require physical therapy, and / or surgery. Therefore, a traumatic brain injury can place a financial burden on the victim and their family. The injured victim may also miss extended time from work while recovering, and severe situations, may be left with long term or permanent physical problems.
As a law firm providing experienced brain injury attorney & lawyer legal services, assisting Lakeland, Tampa, Plant City, Winter Haven, Bartow, and surrounding area residents with serious and traumatic brain injury liability legal claims, we are committed to protecting the legal rights of each and every client, while always striving to provide the highest standard of legal representation.
If you or a loved one has been suffered a serious or traumatic brain injury due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another, make sure your legal rights are protected by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Lakeland brain injury attorney & lawyer by contacting Gregg S. Kamp, P.A., at calling (863) 646-3135.
Traumatic Brain Injuries can be classified in three groups:
- Severe Traumatic Brain Injuries: can cause death, coma, permanent vegetative state, chronic under or over arousal, dementia, serious disorders of swallowing or communication, seizures, muscle paralysis, muscle spasticity, abnormal bone growth, apathy, disinhibition, psychosis, criminal violence or suicidality;
- Moderate Traumatic Brain Injuries: can cause substantial lifetime impairments of cognitive, visual, motor, emotional, social, sexual or vocational functioning with ongoing need for home assistance, job assistance and therapies;
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries: causes headache, fatigue, distractibility and problems with memory, speed of information processing, planning, organization and task execution associated with anxiety, depression, irritability and lost self confidence.
Gregg S. Kamp, P.A., addresses all related issues that should be taken into consideration when pursuing a personal injury liability claim, including, but not limited to:
- Injuries as a direct result of an accident;
- Lost Wages;
- Medical Bills;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Permanent or long-term loss of quality of life;
- And when their is a loss of life, families may also seek compensation in a wrongful death case.
When you or a loved one has been suffered a serious or traumatic brain injury, you should seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced Lakeland brain injury attorney or lawyer as soon as possible. The longer you wait to obtain legal representation, it may directly affect your ability to achieve a successful outcome. Contact Gregg S. Kamp, P.A., today by calling (863) 646-3135.
In the event that a death has resulted from a brain injury, immediate family members of the victim may seek justice in the form of a wrongful death liability law suit.
We provide professional brain injury accident attorney & lawyer legal services in Lakeland, Tampa, Plant City, Winter Haven, Bartow, and surrounding areas. We urge you to be proactive in protecting your legal rights.