Premise Liability Attorney Lakeland Florida
Premises liability is a term which describes the legal responsibility which of a landowner, property owner, and those renting or leasing property has regarding injuries and accidents that occur on their property. Property owners, business establishments, and homeowners have a lawful duty to provide a safe environment for individuals on their premises. If you are injured because a property owner fails to provide a safe environment, you may have a right to bring a claim for various damages incurred due to your injury.
Premise liability claims may involve any dangerous physical condition, or environmental condition which cases injury. This also includes situations in which there are known threats by other individuals or groups of people on the property, and the owner or resident of that property has not taken adequate steps to ensure a visitors safety.
As a law firm providing experienced premise liability attorney & lawyer legal services, assisting Lakeland, Tampa, Plant City, Winter Haven, Bartow, and surrounding area residents with premise liability legal claims, we are committed to protecting the legal rights of each and every client, while always striving to provide the highest standard of legal representation.
If you or a loved one has been injured as the result of a premise liability accident or incident, make sure your legal rights are protected by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Lakeland premise liability attorney & lawyer by contacting Gregg S. Kamp, P.A., at calling (863) 646-3135.
Premise liability claims are often brought due to injuries resulting from:
- A slip and fall accident resulting from: wet surfaces, failure to properly remove snow, falling objects, a broken sidewalk, broken rails, stairs which are deteriorated or out of code, poor landscaping, poor lighting, improper signage, or other types conditions which may cause or contribute to a potential personal hazard
- Injuries resulting from a physical treat which could have been avoided if the property owner had taken proper precautions to ensure the safety of it’s visitors. This may include a presence of known gang activates, illegal drug activity, or any other physical threat which the property owner or property resident was aware of prior to the incident
- Injuries resulting from malfunctioning equipment or poor material condition of the property, such as a malfunctioning elevator or escalator; broken or severely cracked sidewalks, floor surfaces, or parking lots; broken or malfunctioning doors or windows, furniture which is of a poor material condition; protruding or missing screws, nails, or other hazardous material conditions of the property
Depending upon the circumstances of your premise liability accident or incident claim, you may be able to seek compensation and damages for:
- Injuries as a direct result of an accident or incident;
- Lost Wages
- Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, necessary medical equipment, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment treatment and care
- Pain and Suffering
- Permanent or long-term loss of quality of life
- And when their is a loss of life, families may also seek compensation in a wrongful death liability case
When injured due to a premise liability accident or incident, you should first seek medical attention, and then seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced Lakeland premise liability attorney or lawyer as soon as possible. The longer you wait to obtain legal representation, it may directly affect your ability to achieve a successful outcome. Contact Gregg S. Kamp, P.A., today by calling (863) 646-3135.
In the event that a death has resulted from a premise liability accident or incident, immediate family members of the victim may seek justice in the form of a wrongful death liability law suit.
We provide professional premise liability attorney & lawyer legal services in Lakeland, Tampa, Plant City, Winter Haven, Bartow, and surrounding areas. We urge you to be proactive in protecting your legal rights.