Being charged with a drug crime is a serious matter. A conviction will have a dramatic impact on your life and could result in a jail or prison sentence, significant fines and revocation of your drivers license.
The most common drug crime charges in the Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, and Polk County Florida area include:
- Drug Possession;
- Obtaining a controlled substance by fraud;
- Possession with intent to distribute;
- Drug Trafficking;
- Sale and / or Delivery;
- Attempted sale of illegal drugs or controlled substances;
- Possession of paraphernalia or manufacturing equipment;
- Distributing illegal drugs or controlled substances;
- Manufacturing and cultivation.
As a law firm providing experienced drug charge services in Lakeland, Tampa, Plant City, Winter Haven, Bartow, and surrounding areas, we are committed to protecting the legal rights of each and every drug charge defense client, while always striving to provide the highest standard of legal representation.
If you have been charged with a drug crime, it is important to seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced Lakeland drug charge defense attorney & lawyer. Contact Gregg S. Kamp, P.A., at calling (863) 646-3135.
Drug charges are often associated with the following types of drugs:
- And various prescription drugs which include, but are not limited to Oxycontin, Codiene, Vicodin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Xanax, etc…
We will inform you of your legal rights, examine all evidence against you, as well as evidence that supports your claim of innocence, and inform you of your best possible defense strategy. We will diligently work on your behalf to get the charges dropped, reduced, obtain probation instead of jail or prison time, and when necessary, use every available legal resource while aggressively representing you at trial.
Depending upon the charges against you, your criminal history, and any special circumstances of the alleged drug charge crime, a criminal conviction may result in:
- Hefty fines
- Potential jail or prison time
- Suspension of your driving privileges
- Having your license revoked
- Potential vehicle forfeiture
- Community service
- Lengthy terms of probation
- Potential forfeiture of property or assets
- Forfeiture of certain basic civil rights
The longer an individual waits to obtain legal representation may directly affect their ability to achieve a successful outcome. Therefore, if you have been charged with a drug crime, it is important to seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced drug charge attorney or lawyer as soon as possible. Contact Gregg S. Kamp, P.A., today by calling (863) 646-3135 or by filling out our online contact form.
We provide professional drug charge defense attorney & lawyer legal services in Lakeland, Tampa, Plant City, Winter Haven, Bartow, and surrounding areas. We urge you to be proactive in the defense of your legal rights, liberties, and freedoms.